2014 Honda Pioneer 700-4 UTV
Now you don't have to choose between a two-person or four-person UTV: The all-new Honda Pioneer™ 700-4 boasts an innovative convertible design that allows the two rear seats to fold into the bed. Owners can opt to use the Pioneer with two-seat, three-seat or four-seat configurations. Best of all, the rear seats fold quickly and easily without the need for tools, and once folded away the Pioneer's tilt-bed space can be fully utilized. Long-travel suspension combines a comfortable ride with high-performance handling, and helps give the Pioneer the load capacity to haul up to 1000 pounds or tow 1500 pounds. Available in three colors, Red, Olive and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo™, this workhorse of a machine can also be dressed up, modified and personalized by choosing from the full line of more than 50 Honda Genuine Accessories/Honda Signature Accessories.
Features and Benefits
- Powered by Honda's proven fuel-Injected 700cc-class liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke engine that features an automotive-style automatic transmission with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and reverse.
- All-new convertible seating design offers the versatility and adjustability of two, three, or four-person seating configurations.
- Seating arrangement can be quickly and easily changed thanks to a folding, stow-away rear-seat design, and provides full bed space and tilt function while in the two-person configuration.
- With the overall dimensions of a two-person design, the Pioneer 700-4 maintains a high level of maneuverability while still being able to seat up to four people.
- Long-travel suspension with 7.9 inches in front and 9.1 inches in the rear provides a plush ride with class-leading stability.
- All-new rugged, aggressive and exciting styling.
- Three colors available including Red, Olive, and the new Honda-designed and trademarked Honda Phantom Camo.
- Load capacities of up to 1000 pounds hauling, or 1500 pounds towing.
- Full line of more than 50 accessories will be available.
- The Pioneer's design incorporates proven Honda technology for legendary Honda reliability.
- Transferable one-year limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan
||675cc liquid-cooled OHV single-cylinder four-stroke
|Bore and Stroke:
||102.0mm x 82.6mm
Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 40mm throttle body
||Full-transistorized with electronic advance
||Automotive-style with hydraulic torque converter, three forward gears and Reverse. Three drive modes include 2WD, 4WD and 4WD with differential lock
||Direct front and rear driveshafts
Front: Independent double-wishbone; 7.9 inches travel
Rear: Independent double-wishbone; 9.1 inches travel
Front: 200mm hydraulic disc
Rear: 170mm hydraulic disc
Front: 25 x 8-12
Rear: 25 x 10-12
||8.2 gallons, including 1.2-gallon reserve
||Red, Olive, Honda Phantom Camo